Wednesday, July 16, 2008

206: All Prologue


I just watched it and I can't believe it. I kind of saw it coming, but then I didn't.






Speaking of, I just read how two mobsters once looped a rope around a woman's neck and fed the end of the rope into a garbage disposal. They cranked the rope tight by turning on the grinder, then questioned her about her possible snitching. After she told them everything they wanted to know, they turned the disposal back on. Police found her body the next day.

Don't you think this should have been in a movie by now?

7 comments:

Brooks said...

There's plenty more where this came from. Great show.

Open Micah said...

No spoilers please!

The Expat said...

It doesn't seem like it would get that tight. Wouldn't the rope be too big to wrap around the blades?

I prefer "Temple of Doom" where the guy got strangled by the whip and fan blade combo. Much more realistic.

Open Micah said...

That makes sense. It's not like a disposal eats it and also pulls it closer.

matt said...

I think it's cool that you're finally watching this, but I like the idea of this blog being filled with your revelations and shocking discoveries that are about 2 to 3 years late.

OMG, the Cardinals won the World Series!

matt said...

oh, and you demand no spoilers yet your blog entry is a giant spoiler in of itself.

Open Micah said...

Yeah, this is true.

What the hell else am I gonna blog about?