Sunday, July 13, 2008

THIS'LL BE GAY. DON'T EXPECT A LOT.

Or better yet, don't expect anything.



Let's start with the list I keep in my pocket.



The List

  • My Baby Takes the Morning Train
  • Joaquin Phoenix - 2 movies late 2007
  • Darjeeling Limited
  • Alison R. (Fake Interviews w/ Real Celebs)
  • The Hot Seat (T.O.NY)
  • Trapped in the Closet
  • Steve-O's Mixtape
  • Dr. Drew's Celeb. Add.
  • The Wire Season 2
  • Streetcar Named Desire
  • Three 6 Mafia - "Last 2 Walk"
  • Dragonforce - "Ultra Beatdown" (Aug. 23)
  • Lil Wayne's Mixtapes
  • Alicia Keyes
  • Kanye West
  • The Boredoms
  • Munich
  • Waiting...
  • Superbowl is Gay
  • The King (Gael Garcia Bernal)
  • Me Connecting to the world I'm interested in as it's provided me in Seoul, Korea.
  • The Tudors
  • Robert Downey, Jr. The Soloist
  • Maradona by Kurstica
  • Margaret Atwood

2 comments:

The Expat said...

I'm confused about this list. What is it for and why is Glen not on it?

Also, how do you do that strike-through like you did on "Super Bowl is gay"? I have not been able to find the function on blogger.

Open Micah said...

It's just a list of stuff that I think of when I'm out and about. Stuff I want to remember.

For the strikethrough I went into MS Word and typed it and copied and pasted. Though after that it kept typing that way. I had to go to the html and delete the code for it. I think it is the brackets with an "s" in it.