Saturday, August 2, 2008

The List


Added to The List since July 13th:
  • Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife (Ricky Gervais)
  • Death Race 2000
  • Robert Altman
  • Barry Lyndon
  • Team America
  • Andres Segovia and more
  • Windy City Heat
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger booed college visit
  • Beetlejuice
  • Synecdoche, New York
  • The Science of Sleep
  • Megastic.com - Tudors SE02
  • mysoju.com
  • The Hammer
  • Tan California
  • CGV Imax
  • foie gras
  • Wild at Heart
  • Suttree Audiobook
  • Dark Knight Imax

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Simpsons Gervais wrote is garbage, don't even bother.

The Expat said...

Have you watched Death Race 2000 yet? It's a classic. Download "Duel" and do it now.

Open Micah said...

Someone told me about the episode last night, actually.

And I have seen Death Race 2000, but it's been a while. I'll download it soon, but I'm accumulating such a mass of DVD's, I don't know when I'll get to watch it.

Anonymous said...

Ya'll seen the preview for the Death Race remake? I think Tyrese plays Machine Gun Joe. Oh yeah, it looks like complete garbage.