Monday, August 25, 2008

A Matter of Opinion


As some of you know, I have a Youtube page where I display the few (and very trivial) videos that I have made. I link to it on Facebook, and everyone (save my former coworkers and--I assume--friends from the Midwest) thinks they're abusive. Obviously, no one can take a joke.




Some of the best comments (not just from this video, but from all of them) include:

You are a horrible murderer. Have you got nothing better to do! You are a child abuser. You are a villain.

What a colossally stupid person you are

You need to grow up and get a life you dumbass. Ever heard of the phrase, "pick on someone your own size??" Man up son, you're NOT FUCKING 10

I've seen your videos. I'm going to research who hired you as a teacher! I'm going to find out where you teach. You're an evil piece of shit! Someone's head will be on a stick! If I find you first...you're DEAD motherfucker! Go to Japan asshole! Leave Korea!


Still, I am not without my proponents.

People are so overacting.he was just pushing a kid into a ballpit?Is that horrible?OMG!!!!If someone was on a bridge and you was pusing him into the water just for fun.You put it on youtube, and then people call you horrible, and show hatred.Life is funnny.Stop being such fags.

That the shit dude! fuck those lil kids up!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I thought they were funny because they were abusive...

The Expat said...

I liked this one, but I prefer the "Korean Freak".

While it might not be as "out of law", it's still good.

Open Micah said...

That woman was enjoyable!