Friday, August 15, 2008

Second Night


We went to the richer part of the city to meet a Korean friend, and then came back to our neck of the woods to hang out at a local bar. We drank with expats and their Filipina wives, and luckily we defused the drunk Brit who wanted to fight. Apparently America didn't care about terrorists before 9-11 because we were too busy killing British soldiers.

Also George, Europe will turn its back on you after the election. Obama is a muslim because he went to elementary school in Indonesia.


6 comments:

The Expat said...

I'm pretty glad I wasn't there for that guy. I might have gotten in my first fight...and DOMINATED!

Mike said...

Expats in the Philippines are four to five levels lower on the totem pole than expats in Korea. Mostly dirty old men who have done nothing in their lives but get drunk and stand around talking politics they have no idea about.

I hate expats.

Open Micah said...

I defused the expat by saying I agree with you 100%. I said earlier that American football hits harder than rugby. That wasn't a good idea.

The Expat said...

Yeah, Brits suck.

Anonymous said...

I once saw this science of sports program on discovery or some shit that tried to see who hit harder, NFL players or rugby players. It showed that NFL players hit almost 75% harder and that the pads actually made more force on impact because players feel a lot more free to exert all of there energy when they are padded up.

USA

Open Micah said...

You've inspired me to research. If only to insult my British friends.