Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fifth Grade Writing Test






Part 2: Write an essay about the following topic. Use this page to organize your thoughts. Use the next page to write your essay.


Topic: Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.


"I thing is good
Beaucus stundent are study"


"I'm homework very pleas thins."


"I think all teacher give to the students to homework but students is all bessy so some student didn't do homeworke then teacher hit student but Americ's teacher is not hiting the student so all student thik "I want to go America" so I want to said for teacher don't hiting this is my think."


"Now lets say there was daily homework. If it was about four o clock now, I would be in trouble for secretly playing without doing any homework, or for doing it without permission. If I were a girl, I would be hiding under a pillow, crying my heads out."

11 comments:

Mike said...

There seems to be a rather large language gap in your students if those were all from the same class.

Buy that last kid a chocolate milk and tell him its from me. Crying my head off should replace crying my eyes out effective immediately.

Mike said...

Sorry, I meant crying my head out.

Anonymous said...

That's some gold, they all get A's from me.

Open Micah said...

Some gold, some shit lumps.

Anonymous said...

God, I remember hiding under my pillow and crying my heads out all the time in elementary school.

fucking homework

The Expat said...

My guess is that you spent more time taking that picture than you did explaining the topic.

Mike said...

He didn't need to explain the topic, the paper did it for him. Duh.

Open Micah said...

And it's not my picture, jerkoff-face.

Hana S said...

these kids arent even in the 5th grade, mr.phillips!

The Expat said...

Where did you get the picture?

Google search: "Fifth-grade Korean boys in uniforms"

Open Micah said...

Shut up, Banana!