Monday, September 29, 2008

유재석

Well, folks, I know you all expected that by coming to Korea I would be awash in celebrity, and sure enough, tonight was my night. I was at Bally's gym (on a free pass from Ms. S), and who should I see but Mr. Yu Jae-seok.


That's right, the Korean comedian par excellence. The one-time most eligible Korean bachelor and THE most prolific Korean TV personality of our generation. Yu fucking Jae-seok, right there working on his lats. Can you believe it? Without this guy, we never would have had the Sauna Karaoke genre of reality comedy. Ever.


Now if only my British friend will stop asking me to peek at him in the shower. No, Glen, I won't "spy his willy" for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Along with the greatest web sites, you are going to have look for features which will undoubtedly allow you limit your search in order to locations or simply specialties. Always be capable of finding out there both scheduling details plus a food selection related to prices. It really is hassle-free with regard it eventually and your psychologist. The two of you can expect to feature a decent notion of the ability which can go a long way to having mutual anticipation.The web additionally lets you comparison shop, because you will, involving many different nearby providers. Man sizegenetics counselors have grown as so quite a couple that there is certainly virtually not any reason for which you would like to acknowledge your a single you discover.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/